1. To remove the fabric from the paper, use your fingernail or a pin to raise
the fabric from the paper or tear the corner of the paper to get a corner of
fabric, pull the fabric from the paper.
2. If the fabric seems too tight on the paper, iron the fabric side. That should
loosen the grip. Lift the fabric off while the paper is still warm.
Each printer company's inks have unique qualities! Not all
1) HP dye based printers yield bright colors on all the cotton and silks. The
magenta is harder to hold, a color shift . These are best hand washed.
2) Epson UltraChrome, UltraBrite, or DuraBrite have the least color shift and
are the most washfast. They can be machine washed gently. Epson Photo
dyes can be used for projects that will not get wet.
Note: The Epson R 200 Series uses an oil based ink that will not work with this
3) Lexmark printers yield brighter prints with stable colors on all fabrics.
Hand wash for best results.
4) Canon printers yield bright images on cottons and most silks. Hand wash